Meet Our Founder
Hi! I’m Randi, and dance has always been my access point to the joy, the love, and the essence of the human experience.
I am a lover of a strong visual aesthetic, bold wine, cool hats (the bigger the better!), and getting out into nature as much as possible. Not only am I the Director of Strong Productions, I am also an Olympic Choreographer and Movement Coach, who moonlights as a Professional Dancer.
Get To Know Me, Quick Fire Edition:
- One highlight of my career was on “So You Think You Can Dance”, Mia Michaels choreographed a dance that was inspired by my butt and has since lived on in SYTYCD history. (It was recently re-created on Season 9!)
- I have EXTREMELY specific outfits, categorized for specific activities like “Running errands on a Friday with Thomas, my dog.’ Some might call it a vibe.
- I would rather be outside hiking in nature, riding horses, and moving my body. I recently moved back to my home state of Utah, and lemme tell you, Utah delivers in outdoor adventures!
- I am a firm believer that how you do one thing is how you do everything.
- I recently started training in jiu-jitsu, and my ten-year goal is getting my Black Belt!
Every story starts somewhere,
so here is mine: I started dancing at 3 years old, which turned into a lifelong pursuit and education, in the exploration of expression through movement. I spent my early years dreaming of being a professional dancer, and you betta believe I worked my butt off making it happen. Little did I know that my career would span 20+ years, taking me all the way to the Olympics Opening Ceremony, to a spot in the Top Five Female Dancers on Season 5 of FOXs smash television hit “So You Think You Can Dance”, and even on tour with the incomparable Derek and Julianne Houghs on their “MOVE; Live on Tour”.
Throughout my career in the entertainment industry, I have worked with the most amazing people, and along the way I have created a vast network of impeccable talent who are committed to delivering the highest production value possible. I know that the entertainment industry is powerful beyond measure, and when we work together, we can make magic happen on stage, creating real change in people’s lives.
After being in it for a hot minute, I started to notice the *almost* complete lack of customer service within the dance industry. Knowing how important we were to over-all event planning and execution; I knew that there was a place for me to make the industry better.
How We Got Here…
I started to envision a space within the industry where dancers were paid what they were worth, communication was transparent and constructive, and most importantly, that the clients were taken care of every step of the way.
It was time for me to step up and become the leader that I had needed at the beginning of my career.
Building Strong Productions has allowed me the freedom to create change within my industry. The impact of creative support and autonomy allows for the space for magic to show up. I know that this is what makes Strong Productions special. The smiles I see during rehearsal, production, and at the finish line- is why I do what I do.
Speaking of things that I do… I only do things that I really believe in, so at Strong Productions we have developed the simple and effective guiding principle that good business is good business for everyone. I believe in honest living, acting with integrity, finding how to be of service, and spreading as much joy as possible.
Are you ready to set the stage on fire with me?
Our Services We Offer
SINGER & DANCERS